Wednesday, April 09, 2008

 
Woke up feeling stronger today, which is good, as yesterday was freakin' stressful at work. A lot of fundraising in a short period, between our auctions and radio membership on the way. And more loca programming, all at the same time! It's a little crazy.

It was a dare last night... I'll be damned if I was going to let my stressful day make me binge around dinner & aftermath. So... last night's dinner was a Protein bar and some tamari almonds from Wegman's. I think yesterday was a less-than-1500-calorie day. I can't pull that off every day (and I don't think I want to) but it was gratifying to not have emotions rule the day. I might lick the emotions & binge eating connection yet.

Today's goal is to be as damn normal as possible. Lunch at 10:15am, protein bar at 3:15... normal dinner with reasonable portions with honey-Pam at 5ish.

Looking forward to podiatrist appointment next week to get foot owies dealt with. Need to get good walking shoes and walk, walk, walk. Moving along with the modified eating plan is important.

Pam says owies are calluses & podiatrist can remove them easily. Hope Pam's right.

Ok, not feeling philosophical this morning, but want to update more regularly.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]