Thursday, November 02, 2006

 
A Door to Door Mind Salesman from the book Outrageous Betrayal (c) 1993 by Stephen Pressman
Charlene Afremow, leader of the Landmark Forum Advanced Course Pam & I just completed, has a much deeper connection to Landmark than I even realized. She was Werner Erhard's teacher before he created Erhard Seminar Training, or EST. Read the linked article above for the history of their meeting in 1970.

Pam and I continue to experience phenomenal breakthroughs practicing "ontological surgery" with the techniques we're learning from Landmark Education. Charlene is a huge part of where we are today (two days after completing the Advanced Course).

I continue to be fascinated with Landmark Education, the company that leads the Landmark Forum and many other courses throughout the world and to many fortune-500 companies.

My Advanced Course speech got adjusted slightly after our "give a talk" exercise:

Who I am is the possibility of generosity, and the act I'm giving up is "you can't make me." And that is who I am.

The work blows my mind. It's supposed to. What's left is an extraordinarily effective version of the Greg everyone knows. And I couldn't be happier!

More. Much more to come.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]