Friday, November 03, 2006

 
The desire for more education comes up for me again. I just listened to myself reading an underwriting credit for Mansfield University, touting their programs in music and art. What would I learn, given unlimited time & money?
Good start. What will I make happen? So many options. Discernment and planning are called for. I have a lot to do! So many people, so much work, so much to do that's vital to my life and to the lives of my family and friends.

Without integrity, nothing works. Cleaning my office this morning. I won't complete the job--there's a lot to shovel--but starting feels great. I feel great.

I feel good (wabba wabba wabba wap!)
I knew that I would now! (wabba wabba wabba wap!)

God love you for reading me. Comments welcome.

Greg
Landmark Forum, September 2006
Advanced Course, October 2006
Self Expression & Leadership Program, February 2007

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]