Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Twelfth Night accomplished!

It is bittersweet to see another season pass of "Ceremony and Celebration for Twelfth Night" with the Madrigal Choir of Binghamton. I love the program dearly. I love performing it for our audience, who seem to enjoy it very much. It is, however, tiring. Perhaps more emotionally than physically for
me this time around (Diabetes better controlled than in recent memory). Anne had me reading more than I remember having to in previous 12th night programs and it took a lot out of me. Friday night went very well, very near magical for me and I sensed for others. I noticed a lot of little mistakes
Saturday, in myself and in others. Somehow the "spirit" of the thing peaked big time Friday night, and was hard to come by Saturday. I don't think it was just me, but I've been wrong about that before. Good to have WSKG tasks to concentrate on today (thank you, Ken Campbell).


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]